Well, now, see, this list will depend on whether I am alone or whether my family is with me. Those are very separate lists.
If I am alone?
- Something they don't watch - a TV show or YouTube channel
- Some sort of junk food that I don't normally eat when they are around
- My dogs snuggled up on the couch with me
If I'm with my family?
- A TV show or video game that we all play together
- All three of us snuggled on the couch together (sorry, dogs, you get the floor)
- Snacks that my daughter can eat with her braces
I suppose those don't sound like very different lists but they are in practice. Admittedly, I don't get a lot of time to myself so the first list is mostly a wish list. But that is OK. I enjoy spending time with my family.